Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the contract between Express Toxicology Services and the customer are listed below. These terms and conditions supersede any previous conversations or written memoranda between Express Toxicology Services and the involved parties.
A customer order will only be valid upon execution of online order or written order from the client. The client order must include specific products submitted for testing, selected tests, contact person’s name, phone number, email, address and any special requirements. Phone or e-mail orders must be confirmed by written documentation. In the absence of written documentation, Express Toxicology Services is not responsible for the selection of the test procedures used for the affected samples and the client assumes all responsibility.
Each customer order is a new contract and not subject to the same commercial considerations of any previous contracts with the same client. These considerations include, but are not limited to, price and turnaround time.
Express Toxicology Services reserves the right to amend any information provided in Express Toxicology Services’ terms and conditions sheet, advertised pricing models, website or other written or digital materials at any time.
- Express Toxicology New Client and Intake Forms: We will need the Client Information Form and any relevant Intake Forms. (Flower, Concentrate or Ingestible).
- Licensing: OMMA Requires a Current OMMA, OBNDD and Transport License Numbers for any Transfers. of samples or products. These must be verified prior to transfer of samples.
- Manifest of Inventory to be Transferred: OMMA Requires that you have a Transport Manifest Listing all samples being transported and transferred. This will be from the origination location to the ending location and must include all Licensing Information and a detailed List of Inventory to be transferred.
- Chain of Custody Form: This will be filled out and signed by the transporter who is delivering the samples. This releases custody of the sample to an Express Toxicology Services Employee.
- Payment: All orders must be paid prior to the start of testing. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card.
Sample Submission Guideline
- Provide ETS samples of the products to be analyzed. Results apply only to the samples submitted. Clearly label and identify each submitted sample.
- Provide minimum sample size batch requirements as listed on Express Toxicology Services website and/or on the model below. Minimum required submitted sample size may be subject to change at any time
Sample size requirements
Sample and Reserve Sample:
- Flowers -10 grams Total. Two container with 5 grams in each labeled and packaged separately with Sample Name and Reserve Name, Batch #, Lot # and Weight
- Concentrate – 6 grams Total. Two container with 3 grams in each labeled and packaged separately with sample Name and Reserve Name, Batch #, Lot # and Weight. Vape Carts 8 grams Total. Two packages with 4 grams on each labeled and packaged separately with Sample Name and Reserve Name, Batch #, Lot # and Weight.
- Ingestible 14 grams Total. Two packages with 7 grams in the final packaging each labeled and packaged separately with Sample Name and Reserve Name, Batch #, Lot #, and Weight. (ex. Gummies (2 packages as sold), Chocolate Bars (2 bars as sold), tinctures (2 bottles, etc.)
- Submit samples and payment in-person to a Express Toxicology Services employee at a collections site. Payment can also be made online and in-person.
Express Toxicology Services pricing is subject to change at any time. It is the client’s responsibility to confirm pricing before services are started. Once samples and payment has been processed, Express Toxicology Services will begin testing of samples. There is no cancellation allowed once testing begins.
No refunds will be given on any purchases. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Prepayment is required for all testing services. No exception. Acceptable payments are as follows:
- Debit Card/Credit Card
3 to 7 Business Days from Receipt of Sample and Payment
Turnaround times are meant to serve as a general guide for product testing. Customers should recognize that certain conditions may impact sample turnaround time (i.e. excessive sample backlog, natural disaster, laboratory remodel, staff changes, equipment failure, holiday season, etc.). Express Toxicology Services is not responsible for missing target turnaround times. Any loss suffered by the client or third party due to a delay in reporting test results is not the responsibility of Express Toxicology Services.
Receipt and Storage of Samples
Upon receipt of samples and payment, Express Toxicology Services will process samples and upload sample information into our laboratory information management system. Analytical samples are stored frozen, refrigerated or at room temperature upon receipt. Storage conditions are based on instructions supplied by the client or are based on the nature of the sample. Samples will be discarded as followed under Express Toxicology Services standard operating procedures. Un-tested samples will remain in storage in case of re-testing that includes but not limited to: testing error, cross contamination, equipment failure, client requesting another test, etc.
In the case of testing error, omission, cross contamination, equipment failure or any fault that arises from Express Toxicology Services testing methodologies, Express Toxicology Services assumes full responsibility and shall re-perform the deficient work at its own expense for one time and have no other liability whatsoever. All claims shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Express Toxicology Services within sixty (60) days following completion of services. Express Toxicology Services will use leftover samples in storage for re-testing.
In the case of incorrect sample submission or mishandling of sample by customer, Express Toxicology Services will not assume responsibility of re-testing and customer will assume all responsibility. In the case of natural disasters, theft, acts of god, building issues, and/or other uncontrolled calamities that damage and affect product samples, equipment & testing processes, Express Toxicology Services does not assume responsibility of lost samples, testing services or re-test unless new samples and payment are provided for.
In the case of testing that results in not passing state requirements, request for re-testing from the customer will be charged in full and a new product sample batch and payment must be provided before re-testing.
During any process of testing procedures, customers can log into Express Toxicology Services online dashboard for testing update and finished results. Customers will have access to printable or downloadable reports and records.
Limit of Liability
Express Toxicology Services shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay during shipping. In the case of natural disasters, theft, acts of god, building issues, and/or other uncontrolled calamities that damage and affect product samples, equipment & testing processes, Express Toxicology Services shall not be held liable. Express Toxicology Services shall not be liable for online and/or offline stolen data that includes customer information, test records, etc.
All results, information and reports are strictly confidential and the property of the customer contracting the services of Express Toxicology Services. No results, information or reports are released to a third party without the written permission of the customer. Access to Express Toxicology Services is limited to authorized personnel and strict confidentiality is maintained in all interactions with customers.
Express Toxicology Services evaluates its capabilities, resources, and capacity before work is accepted for testing. At times, when Express Toxicology Services sees fit and necessary, it may outsource all or a portion of its testing. In such an event, Express Toxicology Services will maintain its responsibility for the quality of a subcontractor’s work. Express Toxicology Services will select from its approved list of subcontractors, which are labs accredited or otherwise deemed competent to perform such work.